What you need:
- 1 box herb ricearoni
- 1.5 cups chopped up turkey
- 1 can or 1 cup of corn (I used leftover loaded corn)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms stems diced up
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 T greek yogurt
- 3 T cheese whiz
- 2 large handfuls chopped fresh spinach
- palmful chopped onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese
What you do:
- Prepare ricearoni through mixing in seasoning. Dont cook the 10-15 minutes after that point.
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large bowl mix together rice, turkey, corn, and mushroom stems.
- Mix in sour cream and greek yogurt.
- Mix in cheese whiz. Make sure you slowly spread it throughout or it will clump up.
- Carefully mix in spinach. Using a folding technique keeps from crushing it.
- Season with chopped onion, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese.
- Cook for 5 minutes longer.
Tips and tricks
Dont be afraid to substitute things for whatever you have in the fridge,
If you dont have greek yogurt use extra sour cream.
If you dont have sour cream or greek yogurt try a cream of mushroom soup.
Any yellow cheese would be good on this if you dont have monterey jack.
I used leftover loaded corn that we ate on thanksgiving. You can use anything you have.