What you need:
- 1 sleeve ritz crackers
- 3/4 cup grated parm
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic (leave in larger pieces)
- 6 BL SL chicken breasts
- a few dasges of garlic powder
- salt and pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cruch ritz crackers (I crush them while still in sleeve to make less of a mess) and pour into a pie pan
- mix in parm,garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- melt 1/2 cup butter on stove (you may need more)
- Before it fully melts stir in garlic cloves
- Let simmer for a few minutes
- Pound chicken to around 1/2 inch (I cover mine in plastic wrap first)
- Pour butter into second pie pan, take out large garlic pieces.
- Dip chicken into butter then into crumb mixture.
- Dip into butter one more time and back into crumb mixture.
- Place in glass baking dish sprayed with PAM
- Bake for 30 minutes
I always double bread or crust everything for more of a crunch.
Make sure the butter doesnt start to darken too much or it might taste burnt.
If you let the chicken come to room temperature before cooking it will cook more evenly.
You can bread lots of things with this technique! I have tried pork and elk. Both were yummy!