What you need:
- 4 BL SL chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 t Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- lemon pepper
- 4 T bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 375
- Rub chicken with lemon pepper.
- Spray baking dish with pam and place chicken inside
- whisk together honey, both mustards, lime juice, and paprika.
- Pour evenly over chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes
- Mix together bacon and mozzerella cheese.
- Place directly on top of each chicken breast.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes. Until everything is melted and slightly browned.
- Serve hot.
- Great with mashed potatoes!
- You can substitute lemon juice for the lime juice.
- You can use all dijon instead of half yellow mustard.
- If chicken is thick pound it out first.
- Can substitute smoked provolone for the mozzerella.
- To turn into a casserole cut up 2 cups of chicken, flavor with lemon pepper, and cook. Put over 4 cups of rice in a 9x13 baking dish. Pour sauce over the top and continue with step 6.