What you need:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 8 ounce box rice
- 1 can cream of soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 can corn
- chopped onion seasoning or 1 onion chopped up
- seasoning salt
- Put chicken in bottom and cover with handful of onion
- Cover with soup.
- Season with seasoning salt and pepper
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- When almost done cooking add in cooked rice, corn and cheese
- stir and let cook for a few minutes.
- serve hot.
You can cook the rice in advance and just put in fridge until ready to add in.
My favorite flavor combination is cheesy rice and cream of chicken soup.
If you use yellow rice I would do chicken or cheese, if you do chicken rice do mushroom soup.