What you need:
- Swanson chicken flavor booster (can be found by bouillon)
- 3 1/2 cups diced & peeled poatotes
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/3 cup onion
- 5 T butter
- 5 T flour
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
What you do:
- Put potatoes, celery, onion and 3 1/4 cups water in pot. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Cook over medium heat 10-15 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Once the potatoes are almost done in a separate saucepan melt butter.
- Wisk in flour and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add in chicken flavor booster. Whisk until everything combines.
- Slowly add milk and whisk so there are no lumps.
- Stir and let cook until it thickens 4-5 minutes.
- Once everything is done add milk mixture to potato mixture.
- Let combine and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Tips and tricks:
- Try mixing in a handful cheddar cheese right before serving.
- Try topping with cheese, bacon and chives. For a more loaded potato soup taste.