What you need:
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup green salsa
- 1 T lime juice
- 1/2 t cumin
- 1 t chili powder
- 1 T chopped onion seasoning
- 1/4 t Garlic salt
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 cup grated pepperjack cheese
- Flour or corn tortillas (It really depends on my mood which I like better. But definitely get the small ones!)
- Cooking spray
- optional: 2 T sliced green onions (great if you have it but if not they are still really good)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray
- Heat cream cheese for 30 seconds so its soft enough to stir.
- Add green salsa, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, chopped onion, garlic salt. Mix well!
- Add chicken, pepperjack cheese and green onions. Mix again. (you can prepare it up to here and save it in a fridge until ready to use)
- Place mixture in lower third of tortillas about 1/2 inch from edges and roll tightly
- Place seam down on baking sheet. Cook for 15-20 minutes
If you are having a hard time keeping them rolled spray one side of the tortilla with cooking spray it will help it stick!
Corn tortillas have a tendency to tear! So to help this out place a couple in the microwave just till warm and they won't tear as easy.
Hope you enjoy!