Sunday, February 26, 2012

Famous Dave's Beans!!

I absolutely love Famous Dave's Beans. But going out to eat is expensive so I love finding mock recipes( I have a good one for Chili's Queso that I need to post). I found this recipe and am in love.
Let me warn you right here this is not an easy or quick recipe! But it is worth it! Especially for pot lucks or barbeques! Now I did not change a single thing that is in this recipe. I did let it sit over night and it defintley deepends the flavor! Since it is not my recipe and I did not adapt it I will simply give you the link!
It really is worth all the time and effort! Just takes about an hour to make. Let it sit overnight and reheat. If its for a potluck reheat in a crockpot to make life a little easier for you.
It does have a lil bit of a bite so if you have young ones be careful. Maybe remove the jalapeno?
Well I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment