What you need:
- vegetable oil
- Trim your asparagus (tips on how to do this below)
- Cut bacon in half.
- Take a couple pieces of asparagus 2-3 depending on thickness and wrap with 1/2 a bacon slice. Leave both ends sticking out.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle a little vegetable oil over the top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes.
Such a yummy meal!!
How to trim asparagus. Cut the bottoms off or they will be tough and stringy. If its hard to cut then you need to cut more off!!