Thursday, March 8, 2012

Guacamole, Bacon, Grilled Cheese

Found this on pinterest! I didn't think it sounded that good but it was amazing!!! Perfect for a yummy lunch.

What you need:
  • 2-3 avacados
  • 1 roma tomato
  • 1/4 white onion
  • lemon juice
  • lime juice
  • garlic salt
  • cheddar cheese
  • bacon
  • bread
What you do:
  1. I used a food processor and chopped up avacadoes, tomato and onion.
  2. Then add lemon juice, lime juice and garlic salt to taste.
  3. Partially cook bacon. Not so its crunchy just so its not raw.
  4. Put 1 piece of cheese on each slice of bread.
  5. Spread some guacamole over the cheese.
  6. Put 2 pieces of bacon on one piece.
  7. Put bread slices together and cook like grilled cheese
I absolutely loved this. I am not a big guacamole fan but I think that is mostly because I don't like cilantro. But this combination was way good.

No comments:

Post a Comment