Monday, March 19, 2012

Breaded Pork Chops

So this is the first recipe I have posted that is one I came up with. I absolutely love it so I have had a hard time posting it but it is too good not to share! Its pretty easy too just a little time consuming. Make sure you make plenty because there is never left overs!! This is probably my all time favorite recipe! My husband requests it all the time. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

What you need:
  • 1 roll whole wheat ritz cracker crushed (easiest in food processor or in plastic bag with rolling pin)
  • 2 T Parsley
  • 1 T Basil
  • 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
  • 1 egg
  •  1/2 cup milk
  • 4 boneless pork loin chops (I like mine about 1 inch thick)
What you do:
  1. Mix eggs and milk
  2. MIx cracker crumbs,parsley, basil and mozzarella
  3. Dip pork chops in milk and egg mixture
  4. Then put in breading mixture. Press breading into pork chop so you get alot on. (see picture below)
  5. Sear in hot pan on stove until cheese melts and turns golden brown (this prevents breading from falling off) (see picture #2)
  6. Bake at 350 until fully cooked about 20 minutes
(#1)
(#2)


This is great for guests because it tastes like it took alot more effort then it actually did!
Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment