What you need:
- 1 roll whole wheat ritz cracker crushed (easiest in food processor or in plastic bag with rolling pin)
- 2 T Parsley
- 1 T Basil
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (I like mine about 1 inch thick)
- Mix eggs and milk
- MIx cracker crumbs,parsley, basil and mozzarella
- Dip pork chops in milk and egg mixture
- Then put in breading mixture. Press breading into pork chop so you get alot on. (see picture below)
- Sear in hot pan on stove until cheese melts and turns golden brown (this prevents breading from falling off) (see picture #2)
- Bake at 350 until fully cooked about 20 minutes
This is great for guests because it tastes like it took alot more effort then it actually did!
Let me know what you think.