This recipe is amazing!!!! Like had to stop myself from eating until I was sick. If you only try one recipe out of all the ones I have posted so far Please try this one! It does have a bite to it but the flavor I think is really good! Not too hard to make either. I tried to keep the basic flavors of the original recipe but tried to enhance them.
What you need:
- 4 T apple cider vinegar
- 2 T garlic hot pepper sauce
- 4 chicken thighs whole
- Dijon Mustand
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 T parsley
- 1/2 T thyme
- 1/4 T garlic salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- mix apple cider vinegar and garlic hot pepper sauce
- put thighs and mixture in ziplock bag.
- marinate 1 hour in fridge. Shake occasionally (if you want it spicier marinate it longer)
- Drain excess marinade and pat chicken dry. (don't whip off pepper flakes)
- Brush chicken with Dijon mustard on both sides.
- Toss chicken in breading mixture (press breading mixture into the chicken on top then flip and repeat)
- gently shake off extra breading
- Spray glass baking dish then put chicken in skin side up.
- Bake at 375 until cooked through. (about 45 minutes)
- Half way through baste with the juices in the pan
- Before serving poor more juice over the top.
- Flip with tongs instead of spatula! Keeps more of the breading on.
- If you want less breading just bread the skin side. Still has plenty of flavor. And makes it easier to brown in the pan.
I love finding new recipes that are so good. Please email me with any recipes you would like to share!!!