Sunday, January 27, 2013

Seasoned Pork Loin with Mango Salsa

I bought some awesome mango peach salsa from costco and wanted to find ways to use it. I found this awesome recipe! It is soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!

What you need:
  • 2 lbs pork loin
  • 1.5 T paprika
  • 1/2 T garlic powder
  • 1 t oregano
  • 1 t thyme
  • 3/8 t cayenne pepper
  • salt & pepper
  • mango salsa (you could make from scratch but I don't have a recipe I have tried for that)

What you do:
  1. Mix spices in bowl. 
  2. Rub pork loin with spices.
  3. Cover and put in fridge for at least 1 hour.
  4.  Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours. (depending on size you may need to cook longer)
  5. Slice and serve with salsa.
My favorite part of this recipe is how quick it is! It takes a long time to cook but very little hands on time. It tastes amazing! My husband devoured it!

No comments:

Post a Comment