What you need:
- 4 cups cold cooked rice (you can use white or brown)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup asian slaw
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- Heat vegetable and sesame oil in large pan.
- Add onion, garlic, peas and asian slaw.
- Cook until tender. Around 5 minutes
- Add eggs. Mix and cook through.
- Add rice and ham. Heat through. This only takes a few minutes
- Add soy sauce and Teriyaki sauce.
- Serve Immediatly.
I add extra soy sauce to mine but I let everyone do that at the table. There is so many ways to mix up this recipe. And its a great way to use up leftovers!